- How to handle your child’s meltdown without feeling guilty if “mean mommy” comes out in aisle four next to the cheddar bunny crackers?
- What are the best words to help your child’s social struggles as they fit in at school or with friends? You’ve been there and it’s heartbreaking to see them down. You want to fix it, but how?
- Technology. Oh, technology. We see the disconnected attitude that makes it seem like you will never have a real conversation again. How do you parent the devices?
Listen, you’re a good parent. No one can know everything, but you do need to know where to go for support and strategy.
And the thing is, parenting never ends – and neither does the learning. You simply need support.
Because it’s not about reading 28 parenting books, attending an all-day workshop, while taking care of your family – and keeping your needs in the equation (which is actually critical to your child’s happiness!)
You need a parenting 9-1-1 that actually hears you and creates doable action steps – right now.
(And finally allows you to stop worrying that you are becoming your mother.)
- Step 1: Tell me your parenting challenge. Then we’ll get crystal clear on when and why it’s happening.
- Step 2: We will look at how you are reacting, what’s triggering the reaction, and decide which reactions work and which ones you can kick to the curb – for good.
- Step 3: Create a concrete action plan for what you can do to change the outcome.
Plus, we will uncover the key strategies to keep you on track so you don’t slip into old patterns and how you can easily apply them to other parenting struggles so you are fully supported – always!
Because Rome wasn’t built in a day and parenting is the biggest job you’ll ever have – lasting a lifetime with no certification or manual along the way (not to mention, little to no vacation time).
Isn’t it time you had the strategies and support you deserve? (Yeah, I think so, too.)
Are you ready to tackle parenting with concrete action steps and serious support?
Schedule a 60-minute call where you are actually being heard and create a doable game plan.